At Merlin it’s all about all the beautiful products from the sea. Everything is farm fresh. The oysters and seafood are all around you. The presentation is always perfect. Nevertheless, your service is the most important thing for the experience of our guests.
As a Merlin service employee, you serve our guests quickly and correctly. You always think one step ahead and stress leaves you (almost completely) cold. You’re curious. You know the difference between cockles and clams or want to learn more about them. Moreover, with a broad smile you meet all kinds of people from different backgrounds and from different cultures.
What we ask of you
- You are flexible: you are fine working evening and weekend shifts;
- You live in Eindhoven or surroundings;
- You speak and understand Dutch and English well;
- You are hospitable and guest-oriented;
- You are motivated, eager to learn and always looking forward to it;
- Catering experience and/or product knowledge (wine, fish) are an advantage, but not a must.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary
- A dynamic job in a young company
- Interesting career opportunities
- Tip distribution
- Flexible working hours
- Sunday off
- Favorable working hours
Love seafood? And does Merlin sound like music to your ears? Do you want to be our rock in the surf? Then apply now.