At Merlin it’s all about all the beautiful products from the sea. Everything is farm fresh. The oysters and seafood are all around you. The presentation is always perfect and we also make that experience possible at home. Your passion for the sea radiates from you and that translates into a perfectly organized shop and sales.
You, as Merlin’s captain shop, oversee all the details of the shop. You manage your colleagues and you really don’t overlook anything. You also serve our customers in the shop quickly and correctly and you prepare the cold starters for the guests in the restaurant. A varied job with a lot of responsibility. You always think one step ahead, you are an example for your colleagues and stress leaves you (almost completely) cold. You’re curious. You know the difference between cockles and clams and are happy to share that knowledge with the customer and your colleagues. Moreover, with a broad smile you meet all kinds of people from different backgrounds and from different cultures.
What we ask of you
- You are flexible: you are fine working evening and weekend shifts;
- You open the shop in the morning: getting up early is second nature;
- You love seafood and can tell you all about it;
- You live in Eindhoven or surroundings;
- You speak Dutch and English;
- You are hospitable and guest-oriented;
- You are motivated, eager to learn and you are always looking forward to it;
- You have a great sense of responsibility;
- You are super social and like to chat with the customer.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary
- A dynamic job in a young company
- Interesting career opportunities
- Tip distribution
- Flexible working hours
- Favorable working hours between 09:00 and 18:30
Love seafood? And does Merlin sound like music to your ears? Do you want to be our rock in the surf? Then apply now.